Friday, June 22, 2007

FUCKING AMAZING!
Got to see Mae (not that I really listen to them that much but I'm sure going to start listening to them more). Also, we got to meet them and that's another autograph ticket to put on my wall =]

Ok Go was good too. He was pretty funny, I really liked their personality... their vibe.

And of course, who could forget, the fucking amazing The Fray!
God, they were SO good! Fuck, I love them. New obsession definately. I even cried during one of the songs I'm such a loser.

Then spending time with her was definately the best part. I really wish I could of stayed over but I guess there's always other nights. On the flip side (the good part) I did have lots of fun and a much wanted hug was there =] which of course made me happy like they always do.

Sometimes it scares me how much I truly love her.

No comments: