So... I've tried calling about like a million times in the last half an hour because all I need to tell her is that we're still going in early tomorrow.
but her fucking phone keeps going to the stupid answering machine...
the first time I called I found my self just sitting there listening to her voice... I love the sound of it.. it calms me right down. Then I realized it was going to the thing where you say your message and I hung up. Now I miss her hugs when she tries to comfort me and her voice saying sweet things like "I won't let that happen". How much I miss that sleepover... I'd give anything to go back to that moment for just a second right now... I don't want this to be happening. I don't want to be sitting here, alone, crying and wishing that things would happen that'll probably never happen.
I just want to be loved in return...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment