Monday, June 11, 2007

I know my mom hates me and I know she hates who I am but that doesn't mean she should take it out on me like this. I hardly even did anything wrong. She asked if I wanted to help her with the little kids and I'm sorry, but I really don't want to help her when she's in a mood like she's in right now. Maybe I would help her if she stopped being so damn annoying and shit. So I told her I didn't excatly want to today, I told her I wanted to study for my exam. She totally flipped out, telling the little kids to go outside so she could "knock some sense into me".

Other then that I can't stand my mom. Even if she wasn't my mom, even if she was just a some teenage at my school, I don't think I'd even be friends with her. She complains SO much about how she doesn't have any friends (which she does) and then she goes on about how she hates one of our neighbours (one of her friends). And personally, I like Jan, she's cool and really nice. Sure, she may talk behind my mom's back but pfft, if my mom wants friends so badly then maybe she should stop complaining so much about the ones she does have. Then she'll go into these HUGE fights with herself like she's talking to me. So, I'll stand there listening to her like a good little girl and then suddenly she'll turn to me and be like "what the fuck are you doing?! Stop just standing there and go do something, you're in my way." Like god, not like she ever told me she wasn't talking to me! Oh, and then she'll start complaining about other things like how she hates daycaring and won't be daycaring next year, but we all know she will. There's no way she can get a job, she'll quit after a couple months even if she can get one. (she hardly even finished high school). Then she'll go on about how she wants to move, how she hates how her sister, my auntie linda, is up living near nanny, my mom's mom, and how she's stealing her. Like WHAT THE FUCK. We go and visit nanny all the time and now nanny and grandpa actually have someone to look after them. Auntie linda living up there is a GOOD thing!
The thing I hate the most is how my mom won't go out and change all of the things she's complaining about, like my dad too. If she really hates all this stuff THAT much, go change it. Stop being friends with Jan, start looking for a real job, try to find a house up near nanny, get a godamn fucking divorce for chirst sake.
Also, I hate how she just thinks that because I'm her daughter she can go through all my crap, like my diary or my autographs in my yearbook, those things are PERSONAL. She even keeps a track of my period sechdule. Everytime it comes around to "that time of the month" my mom will be all "are you PMSing?" "do you have any cramps?" "have you gotten your period yet? It's your time of the month you know!"
God, like for fucks sake mom, it's MY period! not yours! Not everything I have is yours. Actually everything I have is NOT yours.
I think the only thing that I own that she can call somewhat hers is my dog. because it's a "family dog". Like she does shit about it. She doesn't even play with her or take her for walks or feed her. She even keeps giving that old threat "If Maggie doesn't stop jumping on the daycare kids I'll put her down." Then later that evening she'll be all "Oh I could never live without Maggie!"
MAKE UP YOUR GODAMN MIND WOMAN!

Dear mom,
I hate you.

No comments: