Wednesday, June 20, 2007

This bugs me, it really does...
All I want to do is ask question after question when I know I shouldn't so I'm trying to stop that.

Also, my head has been fucking spinning since my mom and I's fight last night. Then later in the night I was watching tv and just randomly felt really sick and threw up. At first I thought it was because I haven't really been eating but that's a lie. Not last night but the night before all I did was eat, and yesterday I did eat something. So it wasn't that. Then all night I was just sooo sick and like couldn't stop crying.. all I wanted was someone to look after me but that wasn't gonna happen so I was up all night basically living in my small little bathroom. When I finally got to sleep I was HOPING to stay in bed all day but of course my mom has to come into my room with the three little screaming kids and ask me to babysit. Of course I said no and she friggin salmed the door in my face. Although I really don't care, I don't want to babysit right now. My head hurts like hell...

I just want a hug = [

No comments: