It use to be about how I wanted someone to care about me, someone to love me, someone that I had the excat same feelings for. And don't get me wrong, I still really want that... but right now I just want to live. I want somewhere to stay... somewhere safe.
My brother's got his girlfriends... it makes me sad that he doesn't take me knowing full well what's going to happen later in the night when no one's around... with him here that doesn't happen.. with him there it does.. you think he'd care enough to bring me with him but it seems like all he wants is time along with his girlfriend... which understandable so maybe I'm just being selfish in thinking he should take me with him...
Maybe I should go back to the old pen and paper... I really don't think I want to slip something and have someone I know read about it and then ask me about it. Sure, I want her to know about this... but she definately doesn't seem to want to know. Pen and paper just seems like the best way to write things down without slipping something now.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment