gone
Blog Archive
▼
2007
(119)
►
September
(28)
►
August
(22)
►
July
(36)
▼
June
(33)
So I've got a number of things on my mind right no...
I want to talk to her. I need to talk to her right...
It's just the fact that I trust people too easily....
FUCKING AMAZING!Got to see Mae (not that I really ...
2 weeks, 3 days.Lost 5.Am 106.Need 10 more.Maybe m...
This bugs me, it really does...All I want to do is...
I can't write this in my diary and I don't excatly...
Trust isn't something you can hold in anyone now i...
I know it sounds selfish. and I know I probably sh...
Gosh, that means so much to me, really. I just wis...
"I won't let that happen."what happened to that? w...
anyone wanna offer a place to sleep tonight?i doub...
Help me...please?
I know my mom hates me and I know she hates who I ...
I can't help but cry with every thought of how muc...
You know what I like about cold showers?It brings ...
It always happens this way. I'm not being negative...
What is really worth living for? My broken friends...
Today I may seem happy but I'm fearing tomorrow on...
When did this start? When did you start to seem to...
I don't get it. Obviously this weekend means so mu...
grade nine done.I can't help but keep looking back...
So... I've tried calling about like a million time...
Why do I have to be so fucked over?!I get one good...
I should really just change spots with him. Like I...
It use to be about how I wanted someone to care ab...
I should of told her... I should of told her... fu...
I smell like newspaper and my brother's ex girlfri...
I don't think she wants to talk to me... but she i...
I want to change schools. I want a different famil...
It seems like everytime I need to talk to her she ...
Don't let this happen to her, please.I'll take all...
Lately I haven't been so happy for the fridays tha...
About Me
gone
My blogs are miserable and horrible. I suggest not reading them unless you like things about suicide, troubled families, and loving your best friend that'll never love you back. Enjoy and thanks for reading if you do!
View my complete profile
Tuesday, June 12, 2007
Help me...
please?
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment