Tuesday, September 4, 2007

First day of actual school tomorrow. I have to say I'm not excatly happy with any of my classes. I'm glad I actually have ONE class with someone now! Like that actually made my day today. Also, I have this really hot girl in my art/homeform class which is kinda cool. She's new so I'm taking it that she'll have no one to hang out with at school for awhile so I'm hoping my nerves will work be okay and I'll actually talk to her today. It's weird.. each new girl that I meet that's good looking I feel like I want to be their friend because maybe I'll actually have a chance with them. I know that's way stupid but having someone right now is really important to me... it may just help me get over her. And then that way I won't worry about her not talking to me at school or any crap like that.
Other than seeing Victora (the hot girl in my art class) again tomorrow morning, I'm kinda excited for school. I guess I'm more excited to actually have rountine again and actually doing something with my days. Although, other than that really, I'm interested to see how everyone is... even the people I saw over the summer. It's always interesting to see who'll treat you differently, be it a good or bad way. I guess in the end, like everything else, it comes down to her to why I actually really excited/interested about school. I wanna see if things will be different this year, like they were in grade eight really. Also, I think I'm gonna give my "ex girlfriend" another chance. She really isn't a bad person... kinda. But she is fun to hang around and doesn't ignore me, which is like great in my books.


I just keep thinking: next summer = driving and piercings.

No comments: