I'm so fucking sick of that question!!!!
"what about Emilie? Don't you still love her? Are you replacing her?"
I AM NOT FUCKING REPLACING HER!! Fuck yes I love her, nothing in the fucking universe can change that. What about her? Well lets see, our friendship is dying because of me and she hardly seems interested in talking to me other than last night when she invited me to do something with TWO OTHER girls.
Vicky is just to help me move the fuck on because I am fucking tired of being so fucking obsessed.
PLEASE STOP ASKING THAT FUCKING QUESTION ALREADY, okay?
I love Emilie more than I will ever love someone in my whole life. No one can change that fact, not even Vicky or some other hot girl or guy or nice girl or guy. Even if someone comes along that I love and loves me back, I will never love them as much as I love her. But I can't express that to anyone because no one on this goddamn planet seems to understand what kind of love I have for her.
I so fucking frustrated with everyone. I've had more thoughts about suicide this past week then in my lifetime.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I love how honest you are about your blog; it is pretty darned negative. I'm glad I'm reading it, anyway.
I've only read a few posts. Maybe you are already aware of this...people generally like to hang out with people who are positive. If you feel like you just can't be like that, maybe you could get some professional help to help you find a perspective that is more balanced? I'm not being a smart-a**, just so you know. I am just offering objective help. People who talk about suicide don't usually want to die; they just want to end their pain. Have you gotten help for what's hurting you?
Thanks a bunch for the comments by the way. I enjoy knowing that SOMEONE is actually reading these lol.
But to answer your questions, I have gotten help before and it just doesn't work. At first it was marked as a "phase" but two years later and I pretty much still feel the same way but I'm more up front about it.
But anyways, thanks for the suggestion :)
Post a Comment