gone
Blog Archive
▼
2007
(119)
▼
September
(28)
This blog is gonna be deleted soon enough. This we...
I can't believe I'm STILL sick. My head hurts like...
My mood today: cheerfulToday was a good day. I got...
how do you go about asking your parents that hate ...
it just feels so great to be told that someone doe...
four days in counting. I know she was on last nigh...
This is how bored I am today. Not only is NO ONE o...
I hate this. Not one person seems to understand th...
I hate being sick. I actually WANTED to go to scho...
I'm sick. Benylin is like my best friend now. That...
http://nrrrdy-grrrl.blogspot.com/read this persons...
"I want it to go back to when we first became frie...
I've read her email about a thousand times now. I ...
this pisses me off - the whole boxedthoughts not w...
She said maybe she'll talk to me later if she felt...
my boxedthoughts won't let me post thoughts -_-'
Nothing new really, it was just a fight. My mom an...
I actually worked so hard to get my parents out of...
I couldn't get to sleep last night. My mind just k...
I'm so fucking sick of that question!!!!"what abou...
I'm shortening the count down thing because of tod...
I'm trying, I'm really really trying. I just... I ...
First day of actual school tomorrow. I have to say...
I would marry you if given the oppertunity.Summer'...
I woke up so happy today. I wish every night could...
Today was suppose to be special, something that wo...
I've been blaming my mom for everything but I thin...
There's a lot of people out there that say that wo...
►
August
(22)
►
July
(36)
►
June
(33)
About Me
gone
My blogs are miserable and horrible. I suggest not reading them unless you like things about suicide, troubled families, and loving your best friend that'll never love you back. Enjoy and thanks for reading if you do!
View my complete profile
Tuesday, September 18, 2007
"I want it to go back to when we first became friends"
"Me too, lets both try"
a day later and it's all shot to hell like I expected
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment