I can't believe I'm STILL sick. My head hurts like a fucking bitch. Not to mention Brodie is apparently pissed at me too and I'm sure Meagan is too seeing how she's hardly spoken to me but she has been a hell of a lot nicer than Brodie has. I somewhat think it's because I was hanging out with Emilie last night and now she knows I'm walking with her tomorrow but FUCK.
1 - Brodie and Emilie have been walking together A LOT (I've only walked with Emilie once ~ not that I'm blaming ANY of this on her)
2 - Brodie and Meagan hang out with Emilie all the time. Plus, if they REALLY want her that badly maybe they should come fucking say so to my face.
Whatever... If I'm still pissed at Brodie tomorrow I'll talk to her about it.. more calmly of course because nothing gets solved by yelling... unless she yells at me first. Although in that case I'll just walk away probably. Ugh to be honest I really can't deal with this, nor do I want to and nor do I care if Brodie hates me or not. I just care about Emilie and how this would affect her and our friendship.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment