Saturday, September 1, 2007

There's a lot of people out there that say that woman should have curves, should have more "meat on them". And it's not that I don't agree but I feel like I'm being punished just because some days I do think "wow, I'm really way too skinny". I don't think I'm skinny ALL the time... but I don't think I've ever really thought I was fat or obese because I know I'm not. There may be days that I don't love myself like other do but one day out of 365 days a year isn't bad at all. There are shit days and there are good days. But the thing is, even on the good days that I feel okay and happy with my body there's still the little thought "I'm too skinny". And it's not like I don't try to not be so skinny because I don't like it and I do agree that it just looks wrong and fake.

I don't know... I just don't like the feeling I get from some people, like I'm being punished for being skinner than them.

No comments: