Thursday, August 30, 2007
Why is it so hard to say to someone that I just want to be alone with them? I just want to be with them. I just don't want to go out, I don't want to do something, I just want to be able to sit down like old times and figure out what to do from there. If I can say it on here, why is it so hard to say it to her? And why do I want her to invite me to do that instead of me just telling her that's what I want? I mean, she said she wanted to do something, she asked what I wanted to do when I said I didn't want it to end at just the outing... I should be happy with that. And don't get me wrong, I appericate her even saying she wants to do something. Actually, I appericate a lot of things she's said to me lately. I don't know.. why is everything so hard when it comes to her?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment