Friday, August 3, 2007

Home Home Home HOME!!!

Sing a happy song for me
I didn't mean to cause you pain
I didn't mean to leave a stain
I didn't mean to say that I loved you
I never thought that I would crash
I never thought I'd turn to ash
I never thought that I would love you
Sing a happy song for me
I didn't mean to steal your time
I didn't mean to make you shine
I didn't mean to say that I loved you
I don't mean to be so mean
I don't mean to come so clean
But now I'm everything without you
Here's another song for you
It might not be my best tune
But all the words I say ring true
I'm everything without you
I'm everything without you
I'm everything without you
I'm everything without you

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I'm home!! And oh how happy I am to be home. Don't think I could last another minute in that boring town.
I've made my decision!!!!
I'm staying here in the city!
After a week of living in the country (still 3 more to go) I don't think I could do it. Plus, the country teenagers hate me.. even the two I thought were my friends. How grand eh?
Ah well, I made lots of memories and lots o' stories to tell the people back here.. and there's just more to come.

Anyways!! God, have I missed this lovely city I call home. And damn have I missed the people in it more! After a week of not talking to anyone but my grandparents, my cousin (who's just always bitchy) and her husband and my aunt and uncle, I'm DYING to see my friends (or friend?).
I'm also dying to take PICTURES of her!! So badly. I've come up with more ideas and stuff and now I'm just ready to run over there, tell her what to wear and how to pose and then head off with my camera in hand.

This week away has definately made me look at the world in a whole new way. I just can't explain to anyone but her because I KNOW she's the only one that's gonna understand what I have to say.

Oh how I can't wait to see her!! I'm just so chipper!

No comments: