"Let's go! Get away! Who needs these people, this town?"
She was so excited that it seemed like she would be miserable all summer if I didn't say yes. So I told her I'd go but no promises that I'd be all chipper and happy like she was. The next day I packed my things, kissed and hugged my parents one final time and boarded on the plane to England with Avril.
"Yay! Aren't you excited?" she said, jumping up and down in her seat at teh window. I decided that just because one of us was miserable and hated flying that it didn't mean that the other one should be too. So, I acted happy to keep Avril from going from happy to sad.
"Yeah, so excited" I said, trying to sound sacastic but not enough to make Avril sad.
"Come on Angela. Just because that asshole lied to you doesn't mean this trip souldn't be exciting. Aren't you excited at the least to see Carson?" Avril said, reminding me of why we planned this trip in the first place. That "asshole" Avril hated so much was someone I loved named Jay. Avril and I had planned this trip a year ago. It was all a plan to meet the two guys we had met on the internet two years par to when we planned the trip. Avril had met Caron a little after i had met Jay. Avril and I both had fallen madly in love with these men at the silly age of thirteen. They were both older, around seventeen at the time we met, had girlfriends, had british accents that just seems the sexiest at the time, and of course, they both liveing in London England. My best friend at the time didn't really give a damn about love and one day I just spoke up to Avril about her opinion on love. That's when her and I became friends and ended up sharing everything about Carson and Jay (even became friend with one anothers loves.) After two silly years of talking to them, Avril and I decided to plan a trip to England. Silly me, I should of known that within a year someone can break your heart easily. But despise all this I really was excited to see Carson.
"Yeah, I am excited to see him" I said well nervously checking around the plane to see when we'd begin to take off.
"Yay! Good! I know he's excited to beat your ass at Guitar Hero" Avril smirked.
I laughed, Avril knew everything there was to knwo about that game without actually ever havng to play it.
"Haha, you know very that I'm gonna beat his ass!" I said with another laugh.
"Okay, okay. True. See? You can still have fun on this trip without having to fuck anyone" Avril said with a knowing smile. Avril and I were both sixteen and still vrigins. Un like hald out school, her and I believed in saving ourselfs for the person we loved. Although sometimes I think Avril just wants to get it over with.
"Haha, very funny. Wait... Are you actually planning to do something with CArson the first tiem you meet him?" I asked.
Avril gasped, "how dare you think me as a whore!" We both laughed but from the smirk on her face I could tell Avril had probably stocked her pruse with condoms.
A lady come over the speaker on the plane telling to pluckle out seat belts, we were ready to take off. Avril sat up straight. She loved taking off and landing, but hated the just flying part. I was the total oppsite. I grabbed on to the handles and shut my eyes tight. Avril tabbed on my shoulder, I opened one eye to look at her. Avril smiled and took my hand, letting me squeeze it with all my might. I smiled back and shut my eyes tightly again, squeezing Avril's hand as we started to take off.
Avril looked tense and nervous as we smoothly made out way through the clouds.
"you okay?" I asked as a lady came around with headphone, I took two.
"Yep," She said, looking more nervous.
"Nervous about meeting Carson?" I asked as I put away a magzine I was looking at before.
"Kinad..." Avril said, still looking our the window. She hadn't talked or looked at me since a little well after we took off.
I sigh and began to unwrap the headphones. Suddenly Avril turned around to look at and smiled seeming more happy, "sorry. Just nervous about meeting him and all. What movie is playing?" She asked, seeming so bright and happy. It suddenly occured to me that her family wasn't there at the airport and didn't drop her off either. She had taken a cap there. I thought about asking her about it but instead said, "just some random romantic comedy"
"Oh gosh, that won't due. Why do they always have some movie that is about love? Don't they ever think that maybe that's what we're trying to get away from?" She said with a smile and a wink.
I smiled back, "yeah, it's almost like they don't care about our life"
Avril smiled and took my hand and squeezed it, "you'll be okay, Angela. It's his loss and you deserve way better. Also, you're fucking hot. He's missing out and I'm sure he realizes that now and will soon want you back and not that fat, slutty chick he's got now."
I smiled and hugged her. Sometimes she just always knew waht to say, what I needed to hear.
"Thank you," I smiled.
"No prob Dude. I love you" Avril said blowing a kiss.
"Love you too" I said, blowing a kiss back.
When we landed, Avril became nervous again, but in a different way then on the plane. She began to rush around, trying to grab our suitcases and leave. Carson had agreed to pick us up at the airport and drive us to out hotel, help us check in and get settled.
"Do you think he'll really be there?" Avril asked as we rushed to the main lobby to meet him.
"Yes, I'm sure he will" I said, trying to think of a way to calm her down.
"What if he doesn't notice me? OR think I'm pretty? what if he hates me in person?" Avril asked getting all flustered. I stopped and sat down on the bench to the side of where we were walking.
"This isn't the lobby, Angela! what are you doing?" Avril asked.
"Sit" I said, patting to the seat next to me. Avril whined and sighed but sat down next to me anyways.
"If Carson really loves you, Avril, he won't hate you in person. And he's seen pictures of you, seen you on webcam too, right? And I know he thinks you're gorgeous, you are. Also, I'm sure he's worrying the same things as you are right now." I said calmly.
Avril smiled, "thank you"
"No prob dude" I said as we embraced in a hug.
Avril took a deep breath, stood up and then said, "ready?"
"More than you are, I'm sure" I smiled as I stoof and we calmly rushed to the main lobby.
"He isn't here..." Avril said as she slopped into a chair next to her. I sighed and sat down next to her as she put her head in her hands, looking like she was about to cry. We had searched all around for Carson, Avril even called his cell umber he had given her before we left. he must of had it off because it went straight to the answering machine where Avril decided not ot leave a message.
I started to rub Avril's back, feeling useless in this situation.
"Excuse me?"
Avril and i looked up to see a guy standing infront of us, smiling.
"Sorry, I'm kinda late" Carson laughed nervously in his british accent.
Avril smiled as she stoof up and gave him a big hug.
"Bet you thought I'd leave ya here, huh?" Carson asked, with Avril still hanging onto him. Abril nodded and whispered something in his ear that I couldn't quite hear. After a few more seconds of hugging, Abril and Carson broke off and smiled at each other. For a second I thought Carson was going to kiss her but instead he turned to me, "Hey kiddo, nice flight?" I smiled, "yeah, thanks" He winked at me before we headed outside and loaded out stuff into Carson's jeep, the wheel on the other side of the car.
Avril ran around the hotel like an excited little kid at chirstmas, Carson and I following her and laughing. Her excitment began to rub off on me and I was soon just as excited as her.
"Calm down, Avril" Carson laughed, pulling her into a hug. I watched them with a smile, feeling happy for my best friend to have someone that cared and loved her.
"Jeez, we haven't even gotten to out room yet" I said, smirking at her as she amused herself with a zipper on her suitcase.
"Sorry," she said sheepishly, "I've just never been out of our city before and now we're in a whole other country!"
"so you've never been in a hotel either I'm guessing?" I asked.
"Yep" Avril answered as the doors of the elvator opened to our hotel room.
"Fancy" Carson said as we grabbed our stuff and suggled to a door that opened out actual hotel room.
"Who has the keys?" Asked Avril. Carson raised his hand and dug into his pocket for the two keys.
"One for each of you" he said as he handed a key to me and Avril.
(fuck it, I'm to lazy to type out the rest, there's a shit load more, it hasn't even gotten to the good parts that i've written.. instead of this crappy, rushed writing. God, it could be so much better so sorry for the bad ness of my writing and for beign too lazy to type out the rest, will do soon, promise.)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment