I went to go see my teacher that I had in my special ed class in elementry school - she was my teacher from grade 3 to grade 8, so we're really close. Anyways, her little girl, Mikaela, my mom looks after but she just had her 2nd and last kid, which is a girl also, named Meagan so I went to go see her, Mikaela and Meagan today. It was really nice to catch up with her because I haven't actually spent a day with her since we went to the muesum during last spring I think (that or it was the fall). I really love this teacher too, I wish she was at my high school. She understands me so much because she's known me since I was like eight. She's really one of the best people I've ever known and I'm definately going to keep in touch with her for the rest of my life.
It was REALLY nice to spend time with Mikaela too. I really love little kids. I definately want at least one when I get older, being with a girl or a guy. I just want kids so badly. Playing with Mikaela today just made me so happy because it was just so easy to make her smile and laugh. She was just so happy that I was taking time out of my day to spend time with her. Today she was like "Gillian's my big sister and I'm Meagan's big sister and than Meagan is my little sister... but not Gillian's, Gillian's only MY sister." Everything that little girl says just makes me smile.
And Meagan. Damn, she was the cutest baby EVER! My teacher let me hold her and feed her with the bottle and all and stuff. It made me want a baby more than ANYTHING.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment