Tuesday, August 14, 2007

How have I come to this? I mean really, how has this all happened in just two years? I've changed so much yet I hardly notice it unless I actually REALLY think about it. The thing that I can't stand is my feelings for her. They've taken over my body, my mind, hell they taken ME over. Everything I do or think is all just about her. How did this happen? WHY did this happen? And why the fuck can't I be with her? Jesus, that's the one thing that gets me. I know I'm never going to get over, I can try, I can fool myself that I am but I never will.



Someone help me with figuring out how I can just be friend with someone I love so much. All I can think about is how I just want to make her happy. Yes, I want her to be happy, but I want to be the one to make her happy. I want a relationship with her that can last a life time.



I want everything I can't have.

No comments: