#1 Retarded Old Song by me -The Dream-
I see you
I see your hair flying in the wind
I can smell your scent
I'm loving this moment
I'm loving the smell of your hair
I'm loving the way you strum your guitar
And we'll look at this in the past
We'll remember all this and laugh
We'll remember how silly it all was
You broke me
You broke me
I'm holding your hand
I'm moving your hair from your face
And I'm loving you more tonight
And falling for this moment
Help me
Help me
You broke me
Let's look at the past
Let's remember the moment
Let's figure out what we did wrong
I want you back in my arms tonight
I see you
I see your hair flying in the wind
I can smell your scent
You broke me
Your lips touch mine
The music changes
And I can remember that moment clearly
I can remember the touch of your lips on mine
Let's kiss dear
Let's kiss dear
Kiss me dear
Let's remember the moment
Let's remember the laughs
Can you remember the way you loved me?
Let's kiss dear
Let's kiss dear
Let's kiss dear,
Just one more time
And you broke me
You broke me
You broke me
And isn't it funny how it all started with a dream?
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
#2 -And Breathe-
Let's start with the piano
And will add some guitar
Then the singer will be heard
And can you love her tonight?
Can you look into her eyes and tell her you love her?
Can you save her
Oh, can you save her from the deep blue of your eyes
Now the piano stops and the guitars strumming trying to keep this song alive
Should the singer stop?
OR do you want this romantic feeling to stay?
Can you hear the hearts being broken tonight?
Can you see his love dying for her?
He's quiet for a moment
She can't hear him
she can't hear him breathing
Can she save him
Oh, can she save him from breaking her heart?
And can you hear the broken hearts tonight?
Can you hear the love dying tonight?
And now the piano begins again adn this guitarist rests
Did that save the romantic moment?
Did he begin to breath again?
And there it is
There's the tear
Rolling down her cheek
People will ask why she's crying
She never loved him
It was all a game to her
Can you hear the hearts being broken tonight?
Can you see his love dying for her?
And her love growing for him?
Now lets stop this piano and lets hear the guitarist once more
Lets listen to the singer telling a tale of depression
Did you see that?
Did you see the thing that fell out of his lifeless hand?
And the tears start again
She's crying now
She's looking at the ring in his lifeless hand
Can you hear the hearts being broken tonight?
Can you hear the hearts being broken tonight?
And there it is
The site of a marriage that was meant to be
But she killed him
She didn't notice the ring
She didn't realize that he loved her
She killed him with her undying love
And should the piano come back?
Or should this song end?
Can you hear the hearts being broken tonight?
Can you see that love will never end with more love?
Can you see that this couple is now dead from one girls undying love?
Can you see that marriage wil lnever if it never started?
She wipes her tears
And tries on the ring
Of course, it's a perfect fir
But it's too late
And now the singer stops
He stops singing this depressing tale well the piano and guitar take over
Can you hear the hearts being broken tonight?
Hearts being broken tonight
Now she's lifting the dagger she used
Now she's gonna do something she'll regret
And here it goes
Can you hear the hearts being broken tongiht?
Can you see this murder that started with one lie?
Started with one lie
One lie
One lie
Watch her
Watch as she presses the dagger into her heart
Dying along with her love
Dying along with that ring on her finger
And she lost his love
And she gained love for him
Can you hear the hearts being broken tonight?
Can you hear the piano ending?
The guitar starting to take over
Well the signer keep on going with this tale of depression
Hear this and remember
Remember that love will never end well
Remember that he lovedher
Remember that he did, till the happy dagger stabbed him with her steady hand
And remember, that you'll regret it
You'll regret ever paying thatdagger
Until it helps with your happy death
Can you hear the hearts being broken tonight?
Can you hear the hearts being broken tonight?
This sogn will end now
Finally the singer will stop
Finally he guitar and piano will end
It all will end
It all will end
-lmao, don't you love my long ass song that I wrote a year ago? Feed back on any of this sogns, good or bad, would be cool =] -
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
#3 -Four on a Friday Morning-
It was just a conspiracy, that bang that woke us up;
What a conspiracy to hear those screams and 4 am
Thousands of nights crying herself to sleep,
Til one night it ended with a sudden bang.
What a conspiracy, waking up to not a sound;
Being that gun to her head;
Can she pull the trigger?
Can she face her fears?
Did you hear those screams tonight;
They woke the town up;
That one whole family's screams,
They woke the town up tonight
And did you hear the screams?
O don't want to feel this way;
I don't want to feel this emptiness
I want it all to stop;
I want to music to end
Save me
Save me
Save me
Darling, save me
Thousands of nights crying herself to sleep,
Til one night it ended with a sudden bang
I guess she face her fears
What a conspiracy
-Damn, you can't tell I was suicidal at 13 at all, can you? lmao oh god-
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
#4 -Midnight Seems Fucked-
Who was the one that said these were the rough times?
Who was the one that said we'd need friends?
And who was it that said I wouldn't need you?
We're living in a dream,
We're passing the time with every word we speak,
It's all just a way to pass this midnight dream
Who was it that said I'd be begging to get out of this dream?
Who was it that said I would want to run away?
Who ever that was they never met you
We're living in a dream
I'll never forget the fist time your lips touched mine,
I'll never forget the time you said "I love you"
I'll never forget this midnight dream
Who was it that said I would get hurt?
Who was it that said you would go with him?
Who ever that was,
Was right
You ran away
You left me for him,
You were taken by that pretty face;
That perfect walk,
You were taken away from me with one quick kiss of his soft lips,
And suddenly our midnight dream turned into a midnight nightmare
Who was it that said I'd feel like shit after all this was over?
Who was it that said I'd be crying myself to sleep every night?
If you ever meet this person, please tell them they were right
Tell them they were right about all of this
Tell them they were right about the love and regrets
And will you coem back to this midnight dream?
Or stay in my nightmare where I'm dying?
And who was it that said these were the rough times?
Who was it that siad I would want out of this dream?
We're livign in a nightmare
-Sadly, this song still sings true to my heart-
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
#5 -Fucking Up This Town-
Let me hear the heart beat
Let me listen to the sweet music of summer
I'm waiting
And I'm listening
There's that place
Where hearts haven't been broken
and love hasn't been told to them
Let's break some hearts tonight
Let me listen to the sweet music of summer
Let me listen to the sound of summer affairs
Let me hear the heart beat
We're coming
We're coming to middle of this town
We're listening for heart beats
And let's break soem hearts tonight
Let's teach them how it feels to love and regret
Let's teach them the summer affiars
I'm gonna love you til the end of the day
I'm gonan break your heart once this day is over
And I'm sorry
It's the way we live
Let's break some fucking hearts tonight
Let's listen to the sweet music of the summer
Of the broken hearted
Of the broken heart you left me with
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Feed back = amazing
thanks for reading my crappy, year old songs
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment