Tuesday, August 14, 2007

I'm pretty sure anybody that actually reads this has read me and my friends comments on something I wrote about suicide. The last comment, one by her, one I will never answer to other than in this blog was:
Missing said...
I realize that I said that because it's true. But I don't feel the same way about you. I know it's mean of me to say, but I need you to understand that, and it's the truth. I don't really have to go out with you. I don't see myself with you. And you can complain that other people get chances... but I see you as a friend. And I know it's unfair, but I'm sorry. I don't want to hurt you, but I'm not going to lie to you and let you take things the wrong way.



Re-read the bold. I've been doing that for the last hour and I just have to say.... it's like sticking a fucking knife through my heart each time I read one word from that comment.


(that is not to hurt you but to express my feelings for it. I can bear this no longer but your constant caring and loving friendship with me makes me want to live on... why? why can you have so much power over me?! )

No comments: