"Oooh, can I open the door first?" Avril asked jumping up and down.
"Sure" i said well moving from the door so she could get to it. Avril turned the key and opened the door to reveal a room of an apartment, not a hotel room. Avril gasped and sprung into the big room, which I was guessing was the living room/kitchen. She dropped her bags and began to run around the rooms, yelling things like "oh my god! I love this room!"
"She sure does get excited easily" Carson chuckled as he sat down on a couch in front of a big screen tv with an Xbox 360 hooked up to it. I laughed and dropped my bags to the ground.
"I don't know if I blame her. This plce is amazing" I said as I sat down next to him, the hearest I'd been to him all day. I was so close I could tell he was wearing axe colonge, a smell both me and Avril had never enjoyed.
"Oh my god! We have ta balcony Angela!" We heard Avril yell from somewhere in the maze of rooms. We laughed as we got up in unison to explore. We found the blacony Avril was on, Carson went there with her as I went back to get my bags and put them next to Avril's. When we had booked the room, Avril and I decided on a one bedroom with one big bed and another bedroom with a double bed. The double bed room would of been where Carson or Jay and the person that clarmed the man would stay. At the time Avril and I called it "the sex room" as it was clear that would be the only thing happening in that room. Now that room would probably only be used by Avril and Carson, even though Avril said she couldn't do that well I was in my current state of "heart break". Avril and Carson came into the bedroom holding hands as I began to start hanging my clothes in one closet. Avril then began to do the same with her own clothes, hanging them in a different closet next to mine.
"Are either of you jet-lagged?" Carson asked, coming up behind Avril and putting his hands gentlely around her waist well kissing her neck.
"Yes" Avril answered with an amused laugh.
"What about you Angela?" Carson looked at me with his arms still around Avril.
I smiled, "same here, sorry"
"Damn! I wanted to take my girls out tonight" Carson said kissign Avril's neck once more.
"So we're your girls, eh?" Avril asked spinning around to face him and linking her arms together around his neck.
"Yep," Carson smiled and kissed her, "my girls"
Avril's face broke into a huge smile as she kissed him again. She was happy.
Carson unlinked his arms from around Avrils waist and came over to me.
"Right? You're my girl too?" Carson asked, tickling me right on my tickle spot on my hips.
I laughed, "Yes! Yes! Just stop tickling me!"
"Fine" Carson pouted all the way to the bed where he soaked down on the bed.
"I just love how you treat her like she's your best friend" Avril smiled.
At first I thought she was being sarcastiv and actually was very jealous, but later on when Carson left, Avril explained that she wasn't jealous at all. She said she knew CArson loved her and that she trusted him and me. When she told me this, I felt proud of her. The one other boyfriend she had, she clung on to him tightly and got jealous of every other girl that came along and he talked to, sometimes even me. But with Carson she was different, she was more herself. Girls seemed to talk to him a lot (I couldn't blame them. Carson was hot) Carson acted like he hardly cared about those other girls though. He would just smile, pull Avril closer to him, kiss her and say it the nicest way, "Taken"
Avril seemed to be in heavan during the first week we were in London. I didn't blame her, if Carson was mine, I would be too. During out first week, he douted on Avril and I, his girls, every chance he got. On Friday, thought, Carson was called up by a friend saying he needed him right away.
"I'm so sorry girls. I'll take you to the castle tomorrow, promise." Carson said, hugging and kissing Avril and planting a light kiss on my cheek.
"No problem" Avril smiled, pulling me in for a hug," Angela and I need a girls day anyways."
Carson smiled and said bye one more time before exiting through the front door.
Avril smiled and trooted off into the kitchen. I sat down on the big couch, hoping Avril wouldn't want to go out tonight. I don't think my feet could handle walking about anymore castles. Avril returned from the kitchen with a box of plain Ritz crackers, her and my favourite.
"So.." Avril said with a sigh, plopping herself on the couch next to me.
"Mhmm?" I asked, digging my hand into the cracker box.
"How you doing?" Avril asked well turning on the couch to face me.
"Alright, I guess. Just tired, you?" I replied knowing full well where this conversation was going.
"Happy" Avril smiled.
I smiled back, "good"
Avril crunched on a cracker as her happy smile disappeared.
"I'm worried about you," shje said as she swallowed the contents of some crackers.
"Why? I'm fine, happy almost." I said with a big smile to show how happy I really was.
Avril fround, "Angela, I know you. The way you look at me and CArson or any other couple is sad. To be honest, it hurts me to see you this sad. SO please be honest, is about the asshole?"
I sighed, "Okay, I'm sorry. But you know what it's like to be heart broken"
"I know..." Avril said in almost a whisper, probably remembering when she found out her first boyfriend was cheating on her.
Avril sighed and opened her arms for a welcomed hug, "come here. I feel like I haven't hugged you in forever"
I smiled and fell into her warm arms, hugging her back.
After our hug, Avril and I talked for awhile longer; laughing, remembering, about Carson, and more about Jay, the "asshole" as Avril had started to call him. It was nice to sit down and talk to her. We hadn't done that in awhile. After out talk, Avril went over to Carson's and I went for a walk.
London was buzzing around me well I made my way to the closet park. Like most days, there was mist and a light rain over the buzzing city, The weather here seemed to put a new depression on me that I had never expirenced before.
I sat down on a damp bench, not caring if my bottom got wet or not. My thoughts started to drift off to different things; my family back home, Carson, Avril, London and of course, Jay. It was when I started to feel comfortable with my decision for coming to England that I saw him. I had just started thinking how I don't need him. It really was his loss and that no matter what I still had a great family and amazing friends to help me through this. It was just as I was beginning to get ready to forget abou thim and the slut he lied about when I happened to think I saw that liar and slut attached to him. I mean, it wasn't impossible, he did live here too after all.
(sorry I'm too lazy to type out more - there is WAY WAY WAY more to type out so I'll type out later - probably when I'm just as bored as I was a couple of minutes ago)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment