Saturday, August 25, 2007

Story, title found when I finished it - "Circle Lasts Forever"

By the time we had brushed our teeth and hair, showered, and dressed, it was about 9:30AM when we began to put on our make-up.
Carson whined, "damn you, woman take too long to get ready."
"Sorry," Avril said finishing putting on her eyeliner and coming to sit beside him, "we woman like to look good for our men... or other men, ones that appericate how long we take to look good for them."
I smiled, sitting beside Avril on the couch. Victor moved and sat beside me, smiling.
"I appericaet how long you woman take" Victor said, smiling perfect white teeth at all of us.
"Why can't you be more like him, Carson?" Avril whined.
"Jesus, both of you whine too much" I said, whining myself.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I've decided to stop typing this story out. Yes, I've finished out in writing on paper. See, I started this story as a gift for my friend... someone that's been there for me. I can't express how much she's meant to me since we became friends... I mean, she's the greatest person I've known. I love her, litterally... and she's taken that so well and I'm really lucky to of fallen inlove with someone so kind. In the story it's suppose to be written in her point of view of our friendship and everything (to show her that I know her better than most because I, myself, find that very comforting in a friend) and she fell inlove with a guy that found another girl (just like Angela) and I thought it would be nice to give her a story where her problem is put into it and than I wanted to put me in there too because the whole story is suppose to be about friendship (which you would get more if you read the whole thing haha...) so anyways... the part where the friendship really comes in I haven't typed out but the one person that's read it said it was really touching and stuff so I took that as a compilment and than they asked if it was about a friendship I had with someone and I said "yeah, she's amazing." And that's true, she really is. But lately our friendship has been on the rocky side (this story was to make up for the stupid idiotic things I've said, which it probably won't)
Anyways, I don't know if this friendship will last so I've decided to never show this story to anyone else because it's about my friend and I's friend lasting forever (like a circle, hint the title, cheesy no?) so anyways... since it looks like it's not I'm keeping the story to myself till I figure out if our friendship is going to last or not, and even then she'll be the only one to read it because I think I really poured out everything personal I know about her and me and stuff so it's really not a story for the world.

No comments: