My mood today: cheerful
Today was a good day. I got my braces off - I got to miss the whole morning of school because of it. Then I went to school and at first it was kinda blah but I was happy because I didn't have braces. I saw her and I got a plain hi but for some reason it didn't bother me, I was in a rush anyways. Then in civics me and my friend were laughing through the whole class and some guy said my teeth look really good so that made me happy. Then after that me and my friend from civics were walking home and her locker happened to be like right outside the classroom so I saw her and was like "hey" and I was in a really good mood so I don't think I screwed up the conversation at all. Then she told me she was going out with meagan and brodie and stuff (it was an early dismissal) but when brodie and meagan walked by apparently she told them to just keep going basically lol so we spent the rest of the day till dinner at my house and taking pictures. It really meant a lot me because it was just all happy. And she took the pictures this time which I actually really liked because she gave me comments on me and stuff and then just like.. yeah =)
Also I got lots of hugs and stuff and like a whole bunch of other stuff like that. I think our whole "we're gonna work this out" talks are really working now because I think we're both trying. I've decided that I'm going to try and get therapy instead of doing something I may later regert or something like that. Also, it helps me a lot that she's gonna be there when I call a suicide hotline and when I tell my mom I want to get therapy and stuff like that. It really means a lot to me, like I can't even describe how much it means to me. She was even the one that suggested she wait upstairs in my room well I tell my mom and then when I'm done she'll just be there for me and stuff.
I just.. I'm happy for once and that even makes me happier and it seems to make her happy too which just makes me even happier. I just don't want this to stop like it has before, therefore I'm gonna try really hard to not say anything wrong on msn as that's when we usually have our fights and I'm also gonna try to not let little things like her spending time with Alicja bug me.. also if they really do I'll just tell her in a calm matter and stuff like that.
But right now I'm not gonna worry about that, I'm happy and I just don't want that to end tonight with something I start thinking about.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment