I woke up so happy today. I wish every night could of been like last night (minus the seeing all those people well running and then having Brodie call and such). I don't think I've ever slept as good as I did last night and you know why? It was all because I was sleeping next to her, cuddling her to death and completely happy that not one thing went majorly wrong. I'm not gonna say there wasn't things in the day that didn't upset me but I tried to not let them get to me and it worked, they just didn't. I was even happy when I left this afternoon. I have to admit I was a little upset but that was only because I was leaving and you have to admit, that's an improvment. I was just so happy she let me cuddle her all night.. it really, really, REALLY made me happy =)
For once, I'm happy before school starts (which is tomororw, ew)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment