I actually worked so hard to get my parents out of my house tonight. I've just felt bad tha tbecause of them she's hardly ever been to my house. Wonders of wonders, like everything, it's ruined by her again. I never realized it till I was sitting alone for most lunches and tonight, but I'm still really, really mad at her. Not to mention the "oh yeah I walk with her EVERYDAY!"
FUCK! Steal everyone I like, I mean I've got no chance with them. You just have a chance with everyone, steal the person everyone likes and be a bitch to the one person that likes you. Yes, she's a nice person. But she's just so.. I don't know. I just wish she would stop stealing everyone I like.. love.
Who cares though, right? I'm sure I'm just overracting like always. I'm sure I'm the same bitch as always too. Not like I haven't been trying....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment