My blogs are miserable and horrible. I suggest not reading them unless you like things about suicide, troubled families, and loving your best friend that'll never love you back. Enjoy and thanks for reading if you do!
You have totally freaked me out now! I just stumbled upon http://nrrrdy-grrrl.blogspot.com/ myself two days ago!! Then I stumbled upon yours. Too weird!
I loved nrrrdy-grrrl's writing. It is absolutely beautiful, the way she embraces her disorder and is so open. I loved it, and I wondered how she is doing now, since it is not dated.
P.S. Your entire blog could be a book. I think people would read it, and you could reach a lot of people with your sincere, honest frame of reference. You could inspire other young people who are feeling like they are in the depths of despair. Make sure you print out your blog. One day, you will look back on this pain and embrace it in some way. You WILL get through this. Some people say that high school is the time of your life. I say B.S. I think it's the worst, and it gets better and better after that.
You're welcome. At first, I thought you might be one of those people who has a desire to be a writer and creates a fake blog to prove how talented they are (that they can pretend to be someone else). As I read more, though, and saw that you have been writing for months, even though no one was responding, I knew that you were writing for yourself. I'm glad that you have this outlet. As I wrote previously, you do have a talent. So, you have an outlet and you have a potential career! And thanks for the comment; I did not realize you had responded to mine.
If you go to my very first blog there's a link for the blog I started before this too. I actually use to write in dairies before this too but I had to stop as my mom would steal them and read them and then use all the information I put in them against me. I found keeping a blog the best way to express how I feel day by day without actually having to write it down on paper or tell someone about it the best way to do anything really.
Thanks a lot for the writing comment btw. I've had so many doubts on my writing skills as I have a learning disablity in english and math.. so I always have that thought that my talent is really all just in my head. Also, having an adluts opinion that isn't my brother is very nice ^_^ I appericate it a lot.
8 comments:
You have totally freaked me out now! I just stumbled upon http://nrrrdy-grrrl.blogspot.com/ myself two days ago!! Then I stumbled upon yours. Too weird!
I loved nrrrdy-grrrl's writing. It is absolutely beautiful, the way she embraces her disorder and is so open. I loved it, and I wondered how she is doing now, since it is not dated.
P.S. Your entire blog could be a book. I think people would read it, and you could reach a lot of people with your sincere, honest frame of reference. You could inspire other young people who are feeling like they are in the depths of despair. Make sure you print out your blog. One day, you will look back on this pain and embrace it in some way. You WILL get through this. Some people say that high school is the time of your life. I say B.S. I think it's the worst, and it gets better and better after that.
"In childhood, you can love monsters if that's all you have."
This line from Nrrrdy-grrrl's blog is so profound (and true) and sad.
I'm so blond!! What a dork; thinking you came upon that website coincidentally. Too funny. Forgive me for being such an idiot. :)
np lol
Yeah, that womans blog is very impowering. I love how she writes - I really wish I could write that beauitfully. I wanna be a writer when I'm older =)
Anyways, thanks so much for all the comments on my posts, it really means a lot to me that someone's actually taking the time to read them!
You're welcome. At first, I thought you might be one of those people who has a desire to be a writer and creates a fake blog to prove how talented they are (that they can pretend to be someone else). As I read more, though, and saw that you have been writing for months, even though no one was responding, I knew that you were writing for yourself. I'm glad that you have this outlet. As I wrote previously, you do have a talent. So, you have an outlet and you have a potential career! And thanks for the comment; I did not realize you had responded to mine.
If you go to my very first blog there's a link for the blog I started before this too. I actually use to write in dairies before this too but I had to stop as my mom would steal them and read them and then use all the information I put in them against me. I found keeping a blog the best way to express how I feel day by day without actually having to write it down on paper or tell someone about it the best way to do anything really.
Thanks a lot for the writing comment btw. I've had so many doubts on my writing skills as I have a learning disablity in english and math.. so I always have that thought that my talent is really all just in my head. Also, having an adluts opinion that isn't my brother is very nice ^_^ I appericate it a lot.
You are sweet.
Post a Comment