Wednesday, September 19, 2007

I'm sick. Benylin is like my best friend now. That and Halls and sleeping and cuddling... not that I've cuddled anybody =(

Since me and her worked things out it makes me less miserable and I'm actually going to try REALLY hard this time, no complaining or anything!
Although that doesn't make me worry anyless about anything. Like how I haven't talked to her since school ended. All these crazy things start going through my head that someone killed her or something insane like that. I just hope she's okay.

Do you know how long it took me to get some benylin from my parents? They didn't believe I was sick when I told them I was staying home from school tomorrow. My mom was all "are you going to try and kill yourself again?!" and everything. It's like when she cares but she doesn't. Although for once I'm not worried what she thinks or anyone else. I'm sick and staying home from school tomorrow. I got all my work that I'm doing tomorrow from my teachers so I'll be all caught up - you should of seen how proud my teachers were that I actually wanted more work so I would be ahead! Although on the down side of all that I know have a shit load of homework. BUT I found out with me being sick and my head just hurting like hell, homework is the only thing I can contract on - even staring at this computer screen is annoying.
My mom got so pissed at me when I canceled my manicure appointment today (even though she wasn't even paying). She was all "what the fuck?! You still have to pay her I hope you realize!" Yes, mother, I realize that, and I will. I'm going to pay her later with a tip too because she said as soon as I'm better to just come over, get my manicure, and only have to pay half price!

I don't think I've said on her that I got a job yet. Well I did. And I must say it's VERY stressful. Who knew work could be so confusing? Basically I'm a waitress for weddings and other big events. I work tomorrow too - another reason I'm not going to school, I want to be well rested to work lots and lots and lots! I'm just happy that I have something that is all me and her and has nothing to with her friends. Also my other friends are there too. Talking about those other friends, Brodie seems to be so uptight about me being friends with Alicja again. Meagan took it very well though, frankly I was surprised about that. But Brodie just seems to have some big problem with her. It's like just because she's not "her type" she doesn't want me to be friends with her. Yes, I was mad at her before. But I mean that was then, this is now. And she DID help me get my job (her mommy's my boss =P ). Anyways, Alicja IS really nice. If Kabriel isn't around - her best friend - she seems to pay SO much attention to me. And I know it sounds selfish but I do love attention. It just makes me feel like I should be here, other than me usually feeling like I don't belong here. To be truthful I think becoming friends with Alicja again is one of the best things for me. I mean I still worry about her - I love her, how can I not worry? - but having other friends that don't have to do with her (other than that she works with them too) is kind of... refreshing... realizing even. It's like it's the one time I don't need to worry about her or what she's doing because I have someone that's paying attention to me right infront of me. Of course, this doesn't mean that I don't want her (being the one I love) to not pay attention to me, I do, it's just not THAT important anymore. Although it is important haha to me at least.

ANYWAYS I think this is long enough. Time for some benylin and sleep. Nightie night :)

4 comments:

Mrs4444 said...

Hope you are feeling better.

I hope you don't mind my commenting so much, but even though I don't know you, I care. I did some research on-line about suicide, and I think this quote may be helpful to you: "The despair and hopelessness you feel as you consider suicide may be the side effects of illnesses that can be treated. These emotions can be so overpowering that they cloud your judgment and lead you to believe that taking your own life is the best, or only, option." Please consider this; it makes a lot of sense.

Sleep tight. You are in my prayers...

Mrs4444 said...

I have an idea for you that might make you feel better (aside from seeing a therapist). Every day, when you blog, or just in a notebook somewhere, find at least three things to be happy about, and write about those. However, these three things should NOT be related to Her. (Sorry, I don't remember her name.) This may be challenging, but it is a healthy thing to do, and you can't possibly regret it. HOpe you are well by Monday....

gone said...

I've actually done something like that. Although it had a lot more to do with her (name - Emilie =] ) and I never actually wrote it down. Put it won't hurt to give it a try, so thanks ^_^

Mrs4444 said...

Let me know how it goes! :)