My blogs are miserable and horrible. I suggest not reading them unless you like things about suicide, troubled families, and loving your best friend that'll never love you back. Enjoy and thanks for reading if you do!
This blog is gonna be deleted soon enough. This weekend at least (I've just gotta copy and keep all these as it's a part of my life I don't want to lose). Anyways if anyone wants my new account just ask.
hi my name is jess ive read ur blog before n i lyked it y wuld u dlt it can i hav ur new one? ur stuff is rly deep and it makes me feel lyke sum1 out der is goin thru what i am
Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Servidor, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://servidor-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.
5 comments:
I've love the new account, if you're willing...
yep, my email is sweetviolet_83@hotmail.com, email me and then i'll email the link to you in a reply
Why are you shutting 'er down? I'm curious, since I'm new to the blogging scene and wonder why a person might want to move his/her blog.
hi my name is jess ive read ur blog before n i lyked it y wuld u dlt it can i hav ur new one? ur stuff is rly deep and it makes me feel lyke sum1 out der is goin thru what i am
Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Servidor, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://servidor-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.
Post a Comment