Saturday, September 22, 2007


This is how bored I am today. Not only is NO ONE online but my brother has totally abandoned me to be with his friends. So, due to boredom, I decided to take pictures of all the things that have been with me 24/7 well I've been sick. When no one will hug you or even come near you when you're sick, these things are definately a must have (plus a stuffed animal and pillow but the pictures I took of those things with these things didn't really work out - not enough light).

Tylenol Ultra, Benylin Dry Cough and Cold, Halls, Water, and Puffs Plus with the scent of Vicks are the only things that seem to want me to get better.

8 comments:

Mrs4444 said...

Poor thing. You MUST be bored :) Glad you're feeling well enough to be bothered :)

Mrs4444 said...

You don't need to post this comment. I just have a question and thought you might be around to answer it. I found a new template that I like on Pyzam.com. It says it's for Blogger. I have the HTML code and tried changing it in my blog, but when I looked at the preview, much of my stuff was not there. Do you know what happens when you change templates? Have you ever done it with a template that wasn't directly from Blogger? I'm hoping that if I just choose it and change the HTML, it will all be there, but I'm afraid to do it. Let me know if you have any insights, ok? Thanks!

gone said...

eek, sorry, I don't. I don't really go anything to my blog other than write in it lol - I'm lame that way. sorry =(

Mrs4444 said...

You really should break yourself of that habit of ripping on yourself and apologizing for who you are. In the first place, that you even HAVE a blog makes you far less lame than most people. Don't worry about it!! I'll figure it out. I'm using the Group Help thing, so hopefully, I'll have it worked out in no time. Thanks for the quick response.

gone said...

no problemo =)

i commented on some of the other comments you gave me too in canse you were wondering.

Mrs4444 said...

Great! I'll check them out if I don't go insane first trying to figure this out!!

Mrs4444 said...

Okay, well I got some help, but it's in a language I am too brain dead to understand. I'll try to understand it again tomorrow. Thanks for keeping me company.

Mrs4444 said...

We've got to figure out a way to chat in here... The only way for me to read your replies to my comments is to go back and open each post and look for comments. I don't want to muddy up your blog with my ramblings. My kids use AIM, but I don't have an account. Do you? Another option is for you to set your comments to Monitor Comments. That way, you could read a comment without having to post it. OR, you could just go back in and delete the comments that are no longer needed.

Gonna hit the hay! You should, too, so you can be well on Monday :) (That's the teacher in me talking!) Good night.