My blogs are miserable and horrible. I suggest not reading them unless you like things about suicide, troubled families, and loving your best friend that'll never love you back. Enjoy and thanks for reading if you do!
okay, so I was joking myself that I didn't have high hopes that I would see her this weekend. I do, I can't help it. At least this time I pretty much know that my hopes are going to be let down.
I'm sorry... may not seem like it, but I am. And I know you could say "if you're so sorry, do something about it", but I am. Not much more I can say than that.
The only good you being sorry does is make me feel worse. And I'm not saying you shouldn't be sorry. Also, I know you're sorry and I know there's nothing you can do about. Trust me, I've been mad about that since I learned you were going out Friday, my maddness has just turned into saddness, something I can't help. But... ugh, forget it all.
2 comments:
I'm sorry... may not seem like it, but I am. And I know you could say "if you're so sorry, do something about it", but I am. Not much more I can say than that.
The only good you being sorry does is make me feel worse. And I'm not saying you shouldn't be sorry. Also, I know you're sorry and I know there's nothing you can do about. Trust me, I've been mad about that since I learned you were going out Friday, my maddness has just turned into saddness, something I can't help. But... ugh, forget it all.
Post a Comment