Wednesday, July 11, 2007

Three days here and I've already had a date (if you can call it that) with a, very nice looking may I mention, guy living here. I don't excatly believe you can call it a date as he just randomly talked to me well he was at summer school and I was testing the alarms at that school. He very nicely asked me when I was getting off and asked to show me around the town. Of course, I've already seen around the town but said yes to him anyways haha. I actually enjoyed myself for the first time since I've been here. And let me tell you, the ice cream here is FUCKING AMAZING. It's to die for haha. Anyways this guy, named David by the way, asked how long I was staying here and asked for my phone number. when he asked for my phone number I decided I didn't like the idea, not the fact that he would have it, but the fact of how I would be waiting by the phone day in and day out. Therefore I told him that I would love to give it to him as long as he PROMISED to call. He said of course he would but just to make me feel better he would give me his too, so this way, if he doesn't call I can call him and tell him off (his words, not mine).

That's the only exciting thing that's happened around here lately in downy ville. But if you want to know more about the "date" ;], you're gonna have to either ask, or wait till I'm not so tired to write another blog. (hint hint Emilie, this is what I wanted to tell you before you went offline uni)

1 comment:

Missing said...

Jeez, uh, someone's lucky? bahaha..