Mmm home. In spite of the fact that my mom didn't stop bitching all the way home and my dad is mad for some reason and keeps swearing and my brother isn't because he's at work AND my dog doesn't seem too interested in me being home... it still feels good to be home, somewhat. Although, I thought once I got home and laid in my bed and stuff, I still feel like something's missing... Maybe it's just the fact that her and I had a fight the other night and all I really wanted from coming home is to see her, hug her. Maybe that is it, I'm hoping it is and I'm hoping that that fight was really nothing... I miss her so much and I keep worrying that I'm not going to see her this weekend because she isn't going to call or anything...
I want my brother too. I want to hug him. More than anything I want to just hug him tightly and cry on his shoulder. I don't know why, but I do. I've missed him too.
I feel so empty inside.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment