Tuesday, July 3, 2007

I wish I could get it out of my head. I wish that summer would end, not because I hate being bored, but because I hate the memories it holds. I wish my mind would stop flashing back to the times we've had.
I am comfortable with our friendship right now, really I am, I wouldn't change it for the world and I'm trying to stop being paranoid just so I don't ruin anything. I know it's better to have you here, have you with me, and I feel so selfish for wanting more when I already have so much. I have a great friendship with her and she's here with me but I still want us to be together. I feel so slefish for wanting more, I shouldn't want more.
Maybe this summer isn't better than last summer, but it isn't worse either, I don't know what it is. If anything I would just like the flash backs to stop, the reminder of how things use to be... of what has happen.. the good and the bad.

I'm sorry, so very sorry.

No comments: