Wednesday, July 25, 2007

I don't know where to start. This day has been one, big, long trouble day. First it started with me being scared that I wouldn't get to spend time with her today because I thought she was going to not want to do something. Then my family and I just got into this big huge fight. For once, I actually fought back, I just never thought it would be with my dad so much as it was. My dad just kept mouthing off to me and I just got sick of it and pushed him away from me (he cornered me) then I just remember being slapped and yelling fuck you at the top of my lungs. Then my mom came up and told me to get dressed and go to my brace appointment. I was just so pissed off though I didn't want to go so I just yelled at her and told her that this was a horrible envoirment for someone to grow up in. Then she took my computer, then she hit me and told me that if I left the house I wasn't welcomed back. So I left because I just needed to get out soooo badly, I didn't want to be hit or yelled at anymore. So my mom watched me as I left and knew I was heading to her house. Well a couple minutes after being at her house my mom showed up and took me away. As soon as we got in the car I yelled at her that if she was going to kick me out to at least actually mean it. And then she asked me what this thing with Emilie was and all I said was that we were friends. Then she yelled at me about some things and I just kept crying telling her to take me back to her house so I could just relax and be alone with someone that actually did care about me. Then she got all pissed off and told me she was going to call emilie's parents and I just totally blew it and asked her why she would do that and she told me that she would just love to ruin my friendship with her and then she pulled over the car and started yelling at me some more and hit me one more time and told me to get my act together and get over this "phase" of being bisexual. After that I just sat and cried well she drove around yelling at me. I tuned her out after about a couple more minutes of her yelling and then we got home and the second I got in the door I called her because first I was embrassed about my mom just coming there and picking me up when she had just thrown me out and second because I wanted to talk to her... hearing her voice made me somewhat comfortable. After that I just kind of lied there and everytime someone came into my room and I just irgonred them.

Then I got my computer backed and called her to tell her I could now do something and because I wanted to get out of my house before something more happened. Her mom answered and told me she wasn't there. Then about a half an hour after that my parents were fighting and suddenly my dad ran into my room and yelled at me saying something was my fault that I'm ungrateful about everything he's worked for me to have. I left to walk my dog because I didn't want anything more to happen. Then when I came home my dad was gone and my mom started talking about moving away and whole bunch of other crap and now I'm just confused.

I wish her mom hadn't told me she wasn't there... I wish she was there. I need her.

No comments: