Sunday, July 22, 2007

It isn't wrong for me to be mad about this. I was there. Whenever I'm there you make plans right in front of me. And yes, it's always bothered me but now that I'm only here for a week it bothers me more. I do have the right to be mad, and I do have the right to be mad that you aren't talking to me now too. The least you could do after me leaving is talk to me online, I mean I hardly get to do that after this week too. But nope, it doesn't seem to matter so much to you. You can hang out with them all summer, including this week, so why not make plans with them now? Or whoever it is, I mean, who really cares that much about someone only being here a week? Sorry, maybe I am overacting.
Just next time, don't complain about how I'm not around and then go and make plans well I'm there.

No comments: