There's things I'd like to say in this blog but for some reason I just don't want to. Mostly because it's stuff I would tell my friends. Now because of that fight with her and the fact that she isn't online due to a concert she's at with her two best friends, I don't excatly have anyone to tell. Of course, there's Kaitlyn and Megan who happen to be online right now but they never seem to care as much as she does. Of course, they all go "ooo" and than it's just the normal "lol" and trying to seem like it's interesting.. And maybe I'm wrong, maybe she would do that too, but for some reason I highly doubt she would. Or maybe I just would not get the vibe that it isn't important to her from her.
Needless to say, I miss her,
A lot.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment