Smitten. I've decided I don't like that word. I am not smittened by him. I do not like him in anyway other than a friend.
-Just thought I'd clear that up-
I don't think I'll get one of the jobs I want. I should look for a career I can actually get money out of. I may want to write, take pictures or direct, but we all know I'll never make it. I'm fully giving up on those careers.
I'm trying to deicide if I should quit this job already, I hate being away from her. I may need the money but being with her means so much more than money to me.
WHY am I so scared it's going to happen again? We won't stop being friends just cause I'm there and she's hanging out with them, right? I mean, this is just me being paranoid, right? Nothing is wrong, right? Nothing will change when I get home, right? She does really miss me and not just saying that because I am... right..?
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
My dad puts down his burger and says, "Don't you with we could pick the we love?"
"Yeah," I say. "Or just make the people we love want the same things we want."
"Yeah," he says. "That would be pretty good, too."
-Baby Proof by Emily Giffin
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment