Saturday, July 21, 2007

I'm hungry.
I'm bored.
I have so much stuff I have to do, and stuff I want to do, this week I'm off work.
I've made almost 600 dollars in just two weeks. Woo!
I'm bored.
My doggie slept on the couch with me last night, it made me happy.
My mom is crazy. Not really, but the doctors called her that for bring me in to the hospital, staying there for 2 hours, just to tell them that I was crazy. Then after one hour of test, there was nothing wrong other than some thing on my brain, which was there when I was ten and is gonna stay there I'm sure haha. Doctors don't even know what it is, but apparently it can't kill me so we're good.
My parents want to have a family dinner tonight *shudders*. And my brother isn't here to come with us and stop us from fighting... maybe I can bring a friend into that "family dinner".
I was trying to write a story this summer and finish it by the end of the summer. I've lost it and I was in the excat middle, and I actually liked it. Ah well, I should really give up that career, and all the other ones I want.
I had a dream last night that I ran away with some guy and did a bunch of drugs and came back two years later and they thought I was so smart that they just put me in grade 12 instead of making me do grade 10 and 11 which I missed. I passed second highest in my class, her being the highest. Then we went to the same University and she asked me out. I love how unrealsitc all my dreams are.

No comments: