Saturday, July 21, 2007

Maybe I'm taking this the wrong way, and don't get me wrong, I know this isn't going to change our friendship at all, better or worse, but a part of me wishes it would get better. Not that I'm not content with our friendship now but... I guess I miss being her best friend. And I know I may be but for some reason I can't get over the top friends stuff. I know how stupid that is and I wish I could change how I feel but I can't, it's like choosing who to love.
Also, she seems so happy and content with him dating someone else, a part of me wishes I could be that strong. I hate how much I depend on her... but that could be because I don't have other friends like she does. Yes, I have other friends, but not like her... not friends I can trust and hang out with and can make me happy.

I know I'll never be content with her going out with someone else ontil I have someone else to trust.

No comments: