gone
Blog Archive
▼
2007
(119)
►
September
(28)
►
August
(22)
▼
July
(36)
I hate mood swings. One second I'm as happy as can...
I owe this whole week an apoglize (don't laugh, i ...
This is so unfair. Why did my week have to get so ...
Funny, I knew I was gonna screw all this up, I kne...
I'm always the one to say something first.I love y...
I don't know where to start. This day has been one...
I don't know what to say. I hate the bastard and y...
Teenage Years
It isn't wrong for me to be mad about this. I was ...
What does everything mean? Why is my head suddenly...
Maybe I'm taking this the wrong way, and don't get...
I'm hungry.I'm bored.I have so much stuff I have t...
I've been reading these books by Emily Giffin late...
I know this is horrible, and I'm really running fo...
I can't help but be pissed at two people right now...
For once, I think all the tears have dried up. I s...
I'm scared I'm going to end up alone in life.One o...
Crash and Burn
100th Post
There's things I'd like to say in this blog but fo...
Mmm home. In spite of the fact that my mom didn't ...
Smitten. I've decided I don't like that word. I am...
Why was today so happy like? All I want to go is s...
Three days here and I've already had a date (if yo...
Over the last two days that I've been away from I'...
Why can't I stop crying?! It's just a fucking coup...
I'm disappointed in myself.Very disappointed.It wa...
I don't want to go anymore. Please don't make me g...
Yesterday feels so far away. For some reason I bla...
When I'm having a bad day I go to her, hoping she ...
What is it about that heart?Why is it whenever I s...
I know how to ruin every perfect momentI know how ...
I wish I could get it out of my head. I wish that ...
Now what?I can't keep living my life on the sims.....
Happy Birthday Me!
I'm too tired to even think let alone go get a com...
►
June
(33)
About Me
gone
My blogs are miserable and horrible. I suggest not reading them unless you like things about suicide, troubled families, and loving your best friend that'll never love you back. Enjoy and thanks for reading if you do!
View my complete profile
Friday, July 6, 2007
When I'm having a bad day I go to her, hoping she can cheer me up. No such luck
If she isn't on tonight I'm scared I won't talk to her till I come back
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment