Yay... 15...
I'm actually doing nothing today... zip... nothin'... zero. I wish I was but you know... none of my friends either a. know it's my birthday, b. aren't online and probably won't call me or c. know it's my birthday, were online, but probably won't be online till way into the night when we won't do anything anyways... I'm just guessing.
I guess the thing that's really bugging me is I didn't know she promised she would do something for my birthday before she told me and then I was kinda holding on that for something to do today... also, because that's really the only person I want to be spending my time today. And what hurts even more is that I haven't talked to her in two days, that hurts, and than I finally talk to her, on my birthday, and she totally just goes right offline after saying happy birthday to me (although it really wasn't her fault because her dad was kicking her off). I guess I deserve it though... I hardly even said happy birthday to her face this year... but we were in a fight, I didn't think she even wanted to talk to me. I don't know... it just really hurts, the only person besides her that I want to do something with today is my brother and he's going out... therefore, I'm going to be sitting at home playing sims 2 on my birthday like I will be for the rest of my lonely days of my life.
Also, I've decided to take that job because there's more money than I thought there was involed ($300 a week!) and I leave tomorrow and won't be back till the weekend but then I only have till Sunday before I have to go back again and stuff so I mean... I won't be talking to her at all basically... it's like taking my freedom of the summer... maybe I will only do the first 2 weeks like my brother suggested, that way it isn't the whole summer. Although, either way I'm still leaving tomorrow and the only thing that's gonna cheer me up right now is a hug from her...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Hi!
I don't know if this will cheer you up, but, anyway...
HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!
Ilove your blog and the way you write...
and i'm verry sorry that you feel that way...
i think it'll do you good to go and work!! At least you'll be distracted, and think about something else!!
i hope to hear from you soon.
bye
big hugs
Post a Comment